Lexis Nexis’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2021-22 by Universal – 31st Edition 2021.
Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Examination is a comprehensive work catering to the need of candidates appearing for law entrance examinations conducted by law universities. It provides multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the examination. It also contains questions that have been asked in the previous year examinations as well as other multiple-choice questions. It is an indispensable guide for law entrance examination aspirants.
Key Features :
- Comprehensive and updated book providing exhaustive theory alongside the multiple-choice questions
- Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with the recent legislative changes and landmark judgements that have taken place post the publication of the last edition
- Exhaustive coverage of the previous year questions
- Questions have been modified as per recent changes or developments
- Mapped in accordance with the syllabus of all major law entrance examinations
- Structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination
New to this edition :
- Theory portion has been updated and revised as per the legislative changes and recent developments
- Questions asked in the 2020 examination have been added at relevant places
- Mapped as per the latest syllabus followed in the major law entrance examinations.
- Publisher : Lexis Nexis
- Author : Universal
- Edition : 31th Edition 2021
- ISBN-13 : 9789389991505
- ISBN-10 : 9789389991505
- No. of pages : 1210
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback