The book provides a thorough study of all the new concepts and changes made in Company Law since 2013, including topics such as requirement of minimum share capital, related party transactions, audit committees, clause 49 of the listing agreement etc. This book has been updated with the latest provisions regarding special resolutions, use of common seal, class action suits, shareholders rights, provisions for corporate social responsibility etc.
- Gives in-depth understanding of Companies Act, 2013 along with all its amendments.
- Updated with the discussion on three latest amendments post 2013 Act, in 2017, 2019 and another in 2020.
- Topic wise arrangement of matter.
- Explains the various aspects of company law exhaustively with the help of Indian and foreign case laws.
- Includes a note on the highlights of the Companies Act, 2013 by Khaitan & Co., Mumbai.
- Publisher : Eastern Book Company
- Author : Avtar Singh
- Edition : 17th Edition 2018, Reprinted with Supplement 2021
- ISBN-13 : 9789351452720
- ISBN-10 : 9789351452720
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback
- No of Pages : 1024