Return & Cancellation Policy:
We always strive to provide you the best online experience and services on every single purchase.
NO RETURN/ CANCELLATION OPTION IS AVAILABLE in relation to BAREACTS WITHOUT SHORT NOTES in any case.
MyLawBooks.in/LawUpdates.in will ONLY accept a return of delivered products IF:
- The product you have received is ‘Damaged’ OR ‘Defective’ OR ‘Not as described or shown in website while placing the order’ and the same will be replaced subject the the availability Provided an unboxing / opening video is made.
Kindly provide us with the following details to process the Return Request at our end.
- Contact us @9041620027/ [email protected] and provide Order ID details along with the unboxing / opening video.
- Customer Support will confirm the request and will inform you about the process.
- Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
When Are Returns Not Possible ?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame i.e. 3 Business Days after receiving the order.
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Items are returned without original packaging
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. If you paid via a prepayment mode (credit card, debit card or net banking & e-cash or other legal electronic payment mode), then your entire order amount will be refunded excluding 3% payment gateway charges (if any). Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped.
If you wish to cancel an order, please follow these steps:
- Mail us at [email protected]
- Whatsapp us : +91 9041620027
Cancellation of Orders Without Prior Notice:
- Your orders might get cancelled by us without any prior notice and you will be informed via email or phone after the cancellation of the orders based on any or all of the following reasons:
- E-Cash used/forged
- Order by hackers
- Book in bad condition
- Books are out of stock with publishers/distributors (post order received)
- A Natural Disaster in town (buyer & seller)
- Communal violence/Riots (buyer & seller)
Payment modes of refund available after returns/cancellations:
- Refunds are made to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Refund Mode -The refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- Time needed for Refund: 5 to 7 business days; once the return/cancellation request is processed.
- Refunding on the return item will be according to our sole and absolute discretion.