An evergreen classic, this title is amongst the most comprehensive commentaries on the Law of Criminal Procedure in India. First published in 1930, this section-wise commentary on the Code enjoys the reputation of being one of the most authoritative publications on the subject. This work is unique in its precision, carries easy readability, critical analysis and has been appreciated throughout for its authenticity.
- Technical rules of procedure have been illustrated and explained in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner
- Adopts an integrated approach, with the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 being referred to wherever necessary, for better understanding of complex legal issues
- Answers the intricate questions emerging during the trial of cases, covering the point of view of both the prosecution and the accused
- Incorporates recent legislative developments and emerging issues
- Includes latest and notable judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts
- An invaluable reference for judges, lawyers, judicial and police training academies (national and state), police departments, CBI officials, academicians, students, researchers and scholars.
- Publisher : Lexis Nexis
- Author : Ratanlal & Dhirajlal
- Edition : 22nd Edition 2021
- ISBN-13 : 9789391211424
- ISBN-10 : 9789391211424
- Language : English
- Binding : Hardbound