An outstanding work by a celebrated author now is appearing in its eighteenth edition as true successor to its past one is enriched by the latest decisions of the apex court and that of different High Courts. All the key issues on the subject those are being faced everyday by the practitioners have been discussed extensively. To keep pace with the advancement of the society a new chapter on pleadings before regulatory authority & tribunals has been included to abreast the legal professional and others in the field of this development.
Key Features of the Book:
• Alternative pleadings—permissibility of
• Amendment of pleadings—unnecessary when
• Allegation regarding jurisdiction—how should be made
• Oral pleadings—necessary when
• Res judicata—how to be pleaded
• Drafts for written argument—highlighted