Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act has been a celebrated title ever since its first publication in 1920. The book covers provisions related to developments in the banking sectors which necessitated changes in the concepts of law relating to negotiable instruments. This book also provides an in-depth analysis of Important judicial pronouncements.
- Exhaustive section-wise commentary on provisions relating to Negotiable Instruments
- Provisions explained in a manner that is lucid yet comprehensive
- Updated with the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018
- Topic-wise headings are provided for ease of reference
- Up to date with latest case law, including the most recent decision on Section 143A of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, dealing with interim compensation.
About the Author
S Abdul Khader Kunju is presently working as an Assistant Public Prosecutor, Idukki, Kerala. He served as the Public Prosecutor, National Investigation Agency at Hyderabad. His articles on various legal issues are available in leading law journals. He is also the author of Counter Terrorism Laws in India-A Detailed Commentary on the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act 1967 and other enactments relating to the security of the nation.
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis
- Author : Khergamvala
- Edition : 23rd Edition 2021
- ISBN-13 : 9789391211103
- ISBN-10 : 9789391211103
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback